Thursday, June 26, 2014

MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN INSTANT PORE ERASER PRIMER REVIEW

In this post I would like to share my review about MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN INSTANT PORE ERASER PRIMER. The claims from official Maybelline page for this primer are:

Bye-Bye Pores!
One second away from smooth, poreless skin.

Insta-blur technology visibly smoothes pores away.
Can be worn alone or under makeup.
Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free.
Smooth a thin layer under foundation for a smooth-looking finish. Or use alone for flawless-looking skin, smoothing onto areas with visible pores.

This is the primer itself:

it is clear, fragrance free silicony gel. Applies easy onto the skin, you need just a tiny amount. I don't use on all of my face, but just in centre on of the face where pores are most visible.

Sooo.. DOES THIS PRIMER REALLY WORK? Yes and know actually... I don't have huge pores, but I don't see any effect minimising what’s already there (not to mention erasing it...). On the other hand I love how my favourite foundation applies after prepping my face with this primer. It goes on smoothly and I think it improves staying power of it.

 
Would I repurchase it? I don't know... I think I will try something else. I will definitely continue use it and finish the tube...

To sum up, this primer might just do wanders to your skin but to mine it didn't do any miracles. everyone’s’ skin is different so just try it yourself if you are interested.

xoxo
MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment