Monday, May 19, 2014

SLEEK FACE FORM (CONTOUR KIT REVIEW AND SWATCHES) LIGHT

Let me share a review of  SLEEK FACE FORM.

This is a face contour pallet which includes a bronzer, a blusher and a highlighter. I own colour light. I got this palette because I wanted to try something new for face contouring and this is a small palette which includes everything you might need.

The bronzer is completely matte which is great for contouring. You can also use it to add bronze glow to all face without looking like a disco ball;

The blusher has nice warm golden shimmer and gives a beautiful coral glow;

Highlighter is also shimmery but not too frosty and blends beautifully on the skin.

All colours are decently pigmented but nothing crazy so it is hard to overdose but easy to build up if needed.
The packaging is very nice. It is compact but has great amount of product in it. Mirror is also included (no brush though). I would like to notice that even though the packaging is nice but it isn't very durable. After one week in my purse it had scratches all over it (i.e. ELF packaging is kind of similar but much more durable).
To sum up I think it is a great product for travelling or having in your purse because you have everything you need in one place. The colours and finishes are definitely beautiful and the quality is decent enough.
Here are some pictures of the pallet and swatches on my hand:

 

More information about the product can be found:
Sleek face form
 
 
XOXO 
MSG 

1 comment:

  1. We are all like flowers that blooms or withered in the garden depending on how we take good care of our self. So do not let negativity pass through. Enjoy and be confident. Have a good day and visit my site for more information.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete